- Pre – Construction Homes
- Contact Us
- Sell with G1Homes
Journey by partners is a new townhouse development by Partners currently under construction at 7111 84 Street Northeast, Calgary. Available units range in price from $419,900 to over $434,900. Journey by partners has a total of 62 units. Sizes range from 1773 to 1846 square feet.
Selling Status: Selling
Sales Started: 2021
Construction Status: Construction
Ceilings: From 9’0″
Pricing & Fees
Prices – Available Units: From $419,900 to over $434,900
Cost to Purchase Parking: –
Cost to Purchase Storage: –
Average Price per Sqft: $236 per SqFt
Co-op Fee Realtors: –
NO CONDO FEE townhomes in the new community of Homestead!
Street towns from the high $400s.
Plant your roots in Calgary’s NE community of Homestead with Journey by partners NO CONDO FEE townhomes! Enjoy the convenience of low-maintenance living while embracing the opportunity to enjoy active living and connect with nature. With an in-community commercial centre, 4 km of walking paths, a natural wetlands, community centre and an abundance of sports fields and recreation opportunities nearby, Homestead is the perfect community to plant your roots.
– 9′ ceilings on the main floor
– Luxurious quartz counters and laminate floors. Luxurious laminate floors on the main level and quartz countertops throughout
– Bright, oversized energy efficient windows. Oversized low-E windows deliver an abundance of natural light and energy efficiency
– Full height cabinets with soft close drawers and doors. Full height cabinetry with soft close cabinet doors and drawers accented by designer stainless steel pulls
– Modern architecture – Contemporary colours and high quality engineered siding designed by Gravity Architecture, one of Calgary’s leading architects.
– Low maintenance exteriors – Designed for Alberta’s weather and selected for its appearance and durability
Built Green® Certified
– Save money – Lower your monthly operating and maintenance costs plus qualify for a mortgage insurance rebate of up to 15% of premiums paid
– Enjoy quiet and comfort – Blower door testing and energy efficient windows keep the outside out. Sound transfer, drafts, cold spots and temperature variance from room to room are significantly reduced
– Live healthier – Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRVs) remove allergens for improved air quality free of virtually all air pollutants and dust
– Potentially higher resale – Make your home stand apart. Homes with Built Green® certification offer more durability and can sell for more than homes without
– Rest assured – Accredited third-party certification and auditing oversight means you don’t have to take our word for it.
– Reduce your footprint – Resource-efficient homes lower your environmental impact—both during the build and in their day-to-day operation
Our industry-leading Quietwall™ system
– Quieter home – Our industry leading QuietWall™ system is designed well above code requirements to minimize sound transfer between homes. Our Sound Transfer Rating is 65 decibels versus code at 50 decibels, which would reduce sound transfer by up to 23% over even most single-family homes
– Less air and scent transfer – By building above code requirements our common walls significantly reduce any air and scent transfer between homes
Monday: 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Tuesday: 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Wednesday: 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Thursday: 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Saturday: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm