Zen Towns is a new pre-construction townhouse development by JD Development Group. Coming soon to 258 Hespeler Road in Cambridge, Ontario.
Highlights at Zen Towns
Zen Towns is located in a neighbourhood in Cambridge, where you’ll find a variety of outstanding townhome designs. Everyone will want to visit in all seasons because of the affordable family living and the beautiful setting.
The Perfect Location
A wide range of amenities, such as dining, shopping, and groceries, are just minutes away, and you’ll also appreciate the convenience of beautiful natural surroundings, brand new schools, the new Idea Exchange, and a state-of-the-art recreation complex, all of which are coming soon to your neighbourhood.
- 2 min walk to Dumfries Conservation Area
- 3 min walk to YMCA
- 11 min walk to Cambridge Shopping Centre
- 4 min drive to Grand River, Gordon Chaplin Park, Northview Heights Lookout Park as well as Cambridge Pollinator Preserve
- 7 min drive to Walmart, The Home Depot and much more
- 10 min drive to Cambridge GO Bus Terminal
- 13 min drive to Conestoga College
- 20 min drive to African Lion Safari
- 20 min drive to University of Waterloo and Wilfrid Laurier University
- Easy access to Highway 401
- Future LRT just outside your door
- Shopping centres and dining options
- Dumfries Conservation area
- Chaplin Family YMCA Cambridge
- Shade’s Mill Conservation Area
- 2 New Schools (Waterloo District School Board as well as Waterloo Catholic District School Board
- Future Recreation Centre – Including gym, track, multi-purpose rooms, 25m swimming pool, warm water leasure pool, and also a library
- Major Amenities
- Dundas Street South
- Over the last ten years, $244 million has been invested annually in building construction in one of Canada’s fastest growing and strongest economic areas.
- 70 kilometres of trails
- More than 100 parks covering more than 365 hectares
- 14 golf courses, two private arenas, five indoor and four outdoor pools, as well as one indoor and fifteen outdoor soccer fields
- 11,457 commercial leases
- This Waterloo neighbourhood is expected to grow 33% by 2031.