- Pre – Construction Homes
- Contact Us
- Sell with G1Homes
Belgravia Square is a new condo development by Niche Developments at 11503 76 Avenue Northwest, Edmonton. Available units range in price from $345,000 to $530,000. Belgravia Square has a total of 69 units. Sizes range from 687 to 1121 square feet.
Building Type: Condo
Selling Status: Selling
Sales Started: 18 Aug 2017
Construction Status: Complete
Construction Started: Apr 2018
Prices – Available Units: From $345,000 to $530,000
Cost to Purchase Parking:
Included in the purchase price
(1 underground heated parking stall is included in the purchase price.)
Cost to Purchase Storage: –
Average Price per Sqft: $483 per SqFt
Co-op Fee Realtors: –
Edmonton Condos On Sale!
Condominiums are featuring a generous promotion on all remaining suites, do not miss your chance! Reserve Your Zero Emission home today!
Welcome to Edmontons FIRST zero emission, concrete and steel condos, in the heart of the community of Belgravia , minutes from the University of Alberta and UofA Hospital.
Situated in the heart of Belgravia, this project is a unique architectural gesture that offers a modern lifestyle in one of Edmonton’s most desirable up and coming neighbourhoods. Constructed of concrete and steel, the building features the timeless lines of the Prairie Modern style. Its composition is a balance of solid and void and careful crafting of scale and proportion. The combination of rich, natural masonry and natural wood texture finish is punctuated with expansive windows and precast concrete accents. The canopy roof provides protection for the fourth floor private patios while finishing the building with a strong architectural statement. A rooftop amenity space affords residents a spectacular view of the nearby downtown skyline.
Sophisticated and modern, every single one of our units offer the perfect blend of space and utility. Plus, you can combine our 1, 1 + flex, 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom units together; offering the ultimate in flexible living. Inspired by the architects vision (MODA), Belgravia Square’s interiors have been meticulously planned for ultimate form and function and are finished in one of three curated colour palettes, ranging from modern and bright to warm and tranquil.
Whirlpool appliance package, including 30″ cooktop, 5.0. cu. ft. built-in oven, 22 cu. ft. fridge, space-saving over the range Microwave and built-in dishwater
– Energy Star appliances
– Custom designed European style kitchen
– Cabinetry with soft close hardware and island eating bar
– Striking quartz counters
– Grohe single lever faucet with pull-out spout in starlight finish
SPA INSPIRED BATHROOMS
Belgravia Square’s bathrooms are spectacular with quartz counters, modern lighting and a fully tiled shower
– Modern cabinetry with under-mount sink
– Oversized vanity mirror
– Porcelain wall tile on all wet surfaces with full glass surround and door (master)
– Deep soaker tub and shower surround
– Grohe single lever faucets
– Designer shower head
– High gloss 12 x 24 porcelain floor tiles
– Wide plank laminate throughout
– Oversized, high performance aluminum windows
– Knock down textured ceilings for a modern touch
– Pot lights in kitchen and dining areas
– Modern design, flat 3″ baseboard and 3″ casing
– Built-in wardrobes
OVER & ABOVE
Underground parking with convenient alley access. Free underground bicycle storage individually metered and controlled heat and cooling in all units for comfort, convenience and savings.
– Pre-wired telephone and internet in bedrooms and living room
– In-suite laundry with 5.2. cu. ft. front load washer and 7.4. cu. ft. front load dryer
– Double layer 5/8th drywall party-wall, 3 5/8 steel stud, sound dampening insulation plus 1 air gap (replicated on other side)