Arte Residences also known as Arte Condos (formerly Artform II) is a new pre-construction condo development by EMBLEM Developments. Coming soon to 89 Dundas Street West in Mississauga’s Cooskville neighbourhood.
Highlights at Arte Condominiums
The Emblem has undertaken a major project known as “Dundas Connects,” while aiming to transform the Dundas corridor into a vibrant and dynamic street. Arte Condominiums, as Emblem’s newest project, will play an important role, specifically in this master plan. The Emblem represents the Artform Condos, as well as Arte Condominiums in two proposed new communities at 86 Dundas Street East and 89 Dundas Street West respectively. Each community is located on one side of Hurontario Street, and is also Mississauga’s most popular and important major arterial street. Living in Dundas Connects means you’ll be a part of the most live and vibrant lifestyle in Mississauga’s Downtown district.
This master plan will beautify the Dundas corridor
Arte Residences is anchored by new medium and low-density residential buildings while incorporating lively and unique retail options at ground level. Dundas will transform into a vibrant, dynamic street that nourishes a growing population, as well as encourages a healthy lifestyle. More parks, green spaces, and public art to enjoy; more cycling lanes, crosswalks and wide sidewalks for safer transportation; better public transit; as well as a state-of-the-art new Community Hub for every kind of gathering.
- 75% of suites priced below $650,000
- 100% of units have a balcony or terrace
- 22,275 sq ft of indoor and outdoor amenity space
- 2021 BILD Awards Finalist for the best suite design for Artform & Jarvis Condominiums
The Art of Connections
- The Dundas Connects Future Transit: The City of Mississauga’s Official Plan pinpoints Hurontario and Dundas Streets as “Intensification Corridors”. Developed with a greater concentration of homes, employment opportunities, transit and also other services. Cooksville’s important status as a transportation hub for the GTA will be especially cemented with the improvement of public transit in the area.
- Light Rapid Transit and Bus Rapid Transit: With the Dundas corridor set to grow by 52,000 new residents, as well as 9,600 jobs, public transit is playing a big role in the plans. The new Hurontario Light Rapid Transit (LRT) line is now under construction by Metrolinx. Commuters will also be able to connect directly to the GO system via the Cooksville GO station. In addition, the proposed Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) will provide direct connection to TTC subway stations, running along dedicated transit lanes. BRT service will be frequent, with the next bus coming in three-minute intervals.
- Length of Hurontario LRT: 18km
- 2-minute walk to Hurontario LRT Station
- 300 Meters between Future BRT Dundas stop and Arte Condominiums
- 14-minute drive from Pearson International Airport
- 4-minute drive to QEW
- 6-minute drive to Highway 403
- 30-minute ride from Cooksville GO Station to Union Station
The Art of Change
Cooksville is set for major change revitalization through the extraordinary Dundas Connects project.
- 33% projected Mississauga population growth
- 16% average resale condo price increase y/y
- 10% average increase in unsold price for new condos y/y
- 24% projected Mississauga employment growth
- 100,000+ people moving to Downtown Mississauga in the next 20 years
- 8% average increase in sold price for new condos y/y
- 9,500 projected new residents for Cooksville Area
- 71% growth in condo resales volume
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at Arte Residences, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.