Emerson House Residences is a new pre-construction condo development by YYZed Project Management. Coming soon to Mississauga.
Highlights at Emerson House Residences
Emerson House Residences is a collection of boutique condominium residences coming to Erindale this fall. Nestled within the green spaces of the Credit River and also inspired by the heritage of one of Mississauga’s most exclusive neighbourhoods. Emerson House offers timeless conveniences, country-club inspired amenities, as well as thoughtfully crafted suites and commons. In short, experience the natural escapes of the Credit River, the architectural heritage, the area’s restaurants and shops, and Emerson House’s intelligently crafted suites and amenities.
- Expansive Terraces
- Balconies with River and Park Views
- Shared Courtyard event space, Walk-out co-work and party room
- Minutes away from a broad list of outstanding amenities
- Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
- In 2016, 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion completed at Square One Shopping Centre, while welcoming 25 millions visitors annually
Square One is Eastern Canada’s largest shopping centre.
- By 2041, 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created
Sheridan College: 21,000 full-time and 17,000 continuing and part-time students
- University of Toronto Mississauga Campus: 13,500 undergraduate students, as well as 575 graduate students
- Easy access to anywhere in the city
- Many transit options including highway access, bike paths,
- Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, and LRT- Square One
- Several nearby main branches for major banks such as RBC and ICICI.
- Mississauga Celebration Square one major street away.
- Living Arts Center and the Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital on the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway