Exhale Residences on Lakeshore is a new pre-construction condo development by Brixen Developments. Coming soon to 1381 Lakeshore Road East in Mississauga.
The ideal condominium address is located between Etobicoke and Mississauga. Exhale is where you let go of the day’s stresses and finally just breathe. It’s an intimate, boutique-style condominium with only 11 storeys and delightful building facilities, nestled between the city’s urban vitality and parks, golf courses, and lake coast.
Highlights at Exhale Residences on Lakeshore
Exhale Residences on Lakeshore is located in downtown Mississauga. The Toronto Pearson International Airport, Canada’s largest and busiest airport, has been the most important driver of Mississauga’s growth. Because of its close proximity to the airport and the City of Toronto, several companies have chosen to locate their headquarters in Mississauga.
Mississauga is also honored with a beautiful coastline on the shores of Lake Ontario. The pristine conservation lands lining the Credit River, the University of Toronto’s expansive Erindale College campus on Mississauga Road, as well as the Hershey Centre, which hosts significant sports and entertainment events, all contribute to the cornerstone of a great community.
- Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
- In 2016, 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion completed at Square One Shopping Centre, while welcoming 25 millions visitors annually
Square One is Eastern Canada’s largest shopping centre
- Sherway Gardens
- Port Credit Harbour Marina
- By 2041, 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created
Sheridan College: 21,000 full-time and 17,000 continuing and part-time students
- University of Toronto Mississauga Campus: 13,500 undergraduate students, as well as 575 graduate students
- Easy access to anywhere in the city
- Many transit options including highway access, bike paths,
- Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, and LRT- Square One
- Several nearby main branches for major banks such as RBC and ICICI.
- Mississauga Celebration Square one major street away.
- Living Arts Center and the Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital on the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway
- Lakeshore Park, Marie Curtis Park, Etobicoke Creek Trail and more
Experience the ultimate escape from daily stress at Exhale Condominiums on Lakeshore. Located just steps away from Lakeshore Park and a short walk to Marie Curtis Park, this is your perfect oasis. Take leisurely walks, jog along scenic trails, and enjoy the serene waterside ambiance. Discover the ideal retreat, right at your doorstep, at Exhale Condominiums on Lakeshore.