Gemma Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Pinnacle International. Coming soon to Eglinton Ave & Hurontario in Mississauga.
Gemma Condos Highlights
- Located in a prime location in downtown Mississauga
- Quick access to Hwy 403, 401 & 407
- Close to Cooksville GO Station
- Located just steps to the Future Hurontario LRT
- Close proximity to Square One Shopping Centre, Sheridan College, Celebration square
- Plenty of options for shopping, dining & entertainment
- Top-rated schools in the neighbourhood
- Steps to the new Fairwinds Park – community park including adventure playground, basketball court, tennis courts, fitness stations, sports fields, as well as trails and natural areas
- Nearby parks such as Mississauga Valley Park, Stonebrook Park, and Kariya Park
Gemma Condos is located in downtown Mississauga. The Toronto Pearson International Airport, Canada’s largest and busiest airport, has been the most important driver of Mississauga’s growth. Because of its close proximity to the airport and the City of Toronto, several companies have chosen to locate their headquarters in Mississauga.
Mississauga is also honored with a beautiful coastline on the shores of Lake Ontario. The pristine conservation lands lining the Credit River, the University of Toronto’s expansive Erindale College campus on Mississauga Road, as well as the Hershey Centre, which hosts significant sports and entertainment events, all contribute to the cornerstone of a great community.
- Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
- In 2016, 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion completed at Square One Shopping Centre, while welcoming 25 millions visitors annually
Square One is Eastern Canada’s largest shopping centre.
- By 2041, 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created
Sheridan College: 21,000 full-time and 17,000 continuing and part-time students
- University of Toronto Mississauga Campus: 13,500 undergraduate students, as well as 575 graduate students
- Easy access to anywhere in the city
- Many transit options including highway access, bike paths,
- Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, and LRT- Square One
- Several nearby main branches for major banks such as RBC and ICICI.
- Mississauga Celebration Square one major street away.
- Living Arts Center and the Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital on the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at Gemma Condos, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.