The Ravine Estates on Fletcher’s Creek is a new pre-construction single family homes by VANDYK Properties.
Coming soon to 320 Derry Road West in Mississauga.
Highlights at The Ravine Estates
The Ravine is tucked away in Mississauga’s Meadowvale Village neighbourhood by Fletcher’s Creek at McLaughlin Road and Derry Road West. A unique cluster of 37 detached estate houses, especially with ravine views will form a private enclave neighbourhood close to top-notch schools, contemporary conveniences, the outdoors, and major roads. Impressive 3-story estates with traditional, timeless, and rich architectural details will be built on these permit-ready, freehold lots, and their interiors will be finished to the highest standards.
- Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
- In 2016, 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion completed at Square One Shopping Centre, while welcoming 25 millions visitors annually
Square One is Eastern Canada’s largest shopping centre.
- By 2041, 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created
Sheridan College: 21,000 full-time and 17,000 continuing and part-time students
- University of Toronto Mississauga Campus: 13,500 undergraduate students, as well as 575 graduate students
- Easy access to anywhere in the city
- Many transit options including highway access, bike paths,
- Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, and LRT- Square One
- Several nearby main branches for major banks such as RBC and ICICI.
- Mississauga Celebration Square one major street away.
- Living Arts Center and the Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital on the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway.