Lawrence Hill Towns is a townhouse development by Kingdom Developments. Designed by IBI Group. Coming soon to Victoria Park & Lawrence in North York.
Highlights at Lawrence Hill Towns
Lawrence Hill Towns is located in the Parkwoods-Donalda community and has a natural beauty and is situated on the eastern edge of the Don River Valley. Second, Parkwoods contains an abundance of recreational opportunities. For instance, there are myriads of local parks with a wide range of facilities. Above all, Parkwoods is well connected since it borders the DVP and Highway 401.
- To enhance outdoor living, Luxury Urban Towns offers a private rooftop terrace oasis and a private urban patio garden
- Lush landscaping and open space allow residents to connect with nature, which is beneficial to both physical and mental health
- Luxury features and finishes provide residents with the best urban townhome living experience possible
- Structure made entirely of concrete improved fire resistance and soundproofing
- The ability to store energy, which aids in the regulation of interior temperate conditions
- Reduce building’s heating and cooling demands by up to 8% over its service life
- Reduce your home insurance costs
- Seneca College, the University of Toronto Scarborough, York University, and also Glendon College are all within a 10- to 15-minute drive
- Crestwood Preparatory College, Bayview Glen, as well as Ecole Elementaire are all within a 5-minute drive
- Jeanne-Lajoie North York Employment Centre, Scarborough Employment Centre, Central Don Mills, and also Don Mills Crossing are all within a 15-minute drive
- Parkway Mall, Metro, LCBO, as well as other big-box stores
- Fenside Arena and Broadlands Community Centre
- It is surrounded by lush parks and greenery
- Charles Sauriol Conservation Area is a 5-minute bike ride away
- Edward Gardens and the Toronto Botanical Gardens are only a 5-minute drive away
- Cassandra Park and others are nearby.
- Lawrence Hill provides convenient connections throughout the GTA
- Drive time to major highways ranges from 2 to 9 minutes
- The Don Valley Parkway (2 minutes)
- Highway 401 (9 minutes)
- Highway 404 (9 minutes)
- Don Mills Subway Station and Victoria Park Station are both 6 minutes away
- Ten minutes into the future The Ontario Line
- Lawrence Avenue has a local bus service
- Within a 5-minute walk of Lawrence Hill, there are ten bus stops
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at Lawrence Hill Towns, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.