- Pre – Construction Homes
- Contact Us
Glen Abbey Encore Phase 3 is a new single family home development by CountryWide Homes currently under construction at 1481 Bronte Road, Oakville. The development is scheduled for completion in 2024. Available units range in price from $2,769,990 to over $2,819,990. Glen Abbey Encore Phase 3 unit sizes range from 2882 to 3075 square feet.
Community Name: Glen Abbey Encore
Building Type: Single Family Home
Selling Status: Selling
Sales Started: Spring 2022
Construction Status: Construction
Construction Started: 2021
Estimated Completion: Mar 2024
Builder(s): CountryWide Homes
Ceilings: From 9’0″ to 10’0″
Sales Company: Remax Realtron Realty
Prices – Available Units: From $2,769,990 to over $2,819,990
Cost to Purchase Parking: –
Cost to Purchase Storage: –
Average Price per Sqft: $940 per SqFt
Co-op Fee Realtors: –
Deposit of $100,000 with offer
$100,000 in 30 days
$100,000 in 90 days,
$50,000 in 365 days
Total Deposit: $350,000
Selected as the “Best Place to Live in Canada”*
Phase 3 Release of 42′ Luxury Singles, from $2.6M+
Located in Oakville’s prestigious Glen Abbey neighbourhood, the Encore is ideally situated on the edge of the majestic Bronte Creek Provincial Park, and adjacent to over 350 acres of 14 Mile Creek’s protected valley lands and the Deerfield Golf Course. Our Phase 3 Release of 42′ Luxury Singles features premium details like 10′ ceilings on the main floor, an electric linear fireplace and elegant quartz countertops. You’ll love living in a beautiful home that’s near nature and minutes to convenient amenities like great shopping, top-rated public, separate and private schools, popular restaurants and more.
Glen Abbey Encore is a community that is part of the Orange Carpet Estates Collection of luxury homes, located in the most desired neighbourhoods across the Greater Toronto Area.
LUXURY STANDARD FEATURES & FINISHES BY COUNTRYWIDE HOMES
• Granite or Quartz countertops in kitchen from vendor’s standard line
• Smooth ceilings throughout entire main & second floor
• Main floor: 7 ¼” baseboard with 3″ casing and backbend. Second: 5 ¼” baseboards with 3″ casing
• Roman or Carrera interior door style, 8′ on main floor.
• 5″ Cornice molding in single storey foyers, main hall, dining room and living room
• 10′ foot ceilings on main floor, and 9′ foot ceilings on the second floor and in the basement
• 20 LED pot lights on main floor
• 4″ stained engineered hardwood flooring in smooth finish throughout on the main and second floors
• Linear fireplace for all standard fireplace locations
• Choice of maple or oak kitchen cabinets with extended height uppers and matching crown molding
• Master Ensuite with frameless glass shower enclosure, two recessed waterproof pot lights, rain showerhead and a handheld shower fixture.
• Master Ensuite to include free standing tub as per plan
• 5 USB electrical outlet combination receptacles throughout home
• 220V Outlet located in garage for future electric car charging
EXCLUSIVE LUXURY OFFERING OF THE APPLIANCES INCLUDES:
• Sub-zero 36 Inch Single Door Stainless Steel Fridge With Bottom Freezer Pull Out
• Wolf 36 Inch All Gas 6 Burner Professional Range
• Asko 24 Inch Stainless Dishwasher
• Sirus Hood Options ( Custom Insert Liner Stainless Or Chimney Wall Hood Option) Choose One Of Two Options
1. Traditional and Contemporary inspired architecture utilizing brick, stone, stucco and architectural board, as per elevation.
2. Precast concrete window sills, headers and arches, as per elevation.
3. Copper or prefinished aluminum accent roof(s) , as per elevation, all other roof areas to receive 40 year self-sealing shingles.
4. Decorative exterior railings as per elevation.
5. Low maintenance aluminum soffits, fascia, downspouts and ½“round “European” style eaves troughs (square for contemporary elevations determined by builder)
6. Approximately 8’x8′ “Carriage House” metal insulated sectional roll-up garage doors with heavy duty springs & decorative glazing and hardware. Garage doors for contemporary elevations will be glass panels (see elevations.)
7. Elegant Coach lights at all doorways on all elevations
8. Asphalt driveways consisting of base and top coat.
SUPERIOR DOORS AND WINDOWS
9. Coloured taller vinyl casement windows and transoms with low-E and argon gas throughout (basement to be Low-E windows). All operating windows to be screened.
10. Approximately 8′ wide patio doors leading to porches/patios, as per plan.
11. Approximately 8′ High insulated stained fiberglass wood grain look front entry doors [for traditional elevations] or approximately 8’ high metal doors with glass inserts [for contemporary elevations] – height approximate, as per plan. Approximately 8′ high insulated metal entry door from garage to house, if grade permits.
12. Front entry doors with satin-nickel multi-point lock set, and finished passage and deadbolts on all side and rear entry doors with matching floor mounted doorstops (except for sliding doors).
13. 10′ foot ceilings on main floor, and 9’ foot ceilings in basement and 9’ foot ceilings on the second floor (excluding areas due to mechanical or structural requirements, all ceiling heights are approximate).
14. Smooth ceilings throughout entire main and second floor.
15. 7 ¼” baseboard throughout main floor with 3″ casing and backbend. 5 ¼” baseboards with 3″ casing throughout second floor.
16. Approx. 8′-0″ high 2 panel smooth Roman or Carrera interior door style on the main floor and 7’-0″ high doors on the second floor.
17. Stained finish Oak veneer stairs with your choice of 1 ¾” stained finish oak pickets (R3) or (R5) metal pickets from vendors standard samples, with 3″ half round handrails.
18. Electric Linear fireplace for all standard fireplace locations, single or double sided as per plan. All fireplaces will be installed approximately 18″ above finished floor.
19. 5″ Cornice molding in single storey foyers, main hall, dining room and the living room (excludes tray ceilings and open to above area).
20. Imported 12″x24″ tile flooring in foyer, main hall, kitchen, breakfast area, powder room, laundry room and all bathrooms, (as per plan) from Vendor’s standard samples.
21. 4″ stained engineered hardwood flooring in smooth finish throughout on the main floor and second floor (excluding any tiled areas).
22. 12″x24″ tile flooring in lower finished foyers (as per plan) if applicable from Vendor’s standard samples.
23. Choice of Maple or Oak kitchen cabinets with extended height uppers to underside of bulkhead (from vendor’s selection) and matching crown molding on upper cabinets and light valance (trim only, no electrical).
24. Islands, pantry and/or chef desk, as per plan.
25. Granite or Quartz countertops in kitchen from vendor’s standard line.
26. Under mounted single bowl stainless steel sink.
27. Bulkheads may be constructed above kitchen cabinetry due to mechanical requirements
28. Chrome single lever faucet with pull out spray.
29. Rough-in dishwasher space with electrical and plumbing supply.
30. Imported 12″x24″ tile in all bathtub enclosures to ceiling height. Separate shower stalls to include tiles on ceiling.
31. All bathrooms to receive upgraded elongated toilet bowl.
32. Powder room to receive mirror and upgraded pedestal sink.
33. Crisp white porcelain sinks in all bathrooms with chrome faucet package and
mechanical pop up drain.
34. Choice of Maple or Oak cabinetry (from standard line), with arborite countertops (where applicable as per vendors standard).
35. Deep acrylic soaker tubs throughout, as per plan. (excluding Master Ensuite)
36. Upgraded vanity light fixtures in all bathrooms, with standard ceiling mounted fixture in powder room.
37. Master Ensuite to include frameless glass shower enclosure with two recessed waterproof pot lights with rain showerhead coming from the ceiling. Master Ensuite shower will also be equipped with mosaic floor tile, a handheld shower fixture.
38. Master Ensuite to include luxury free standing tub as per plan.
FUNCTIONAL LAUNDRY ROOM
39. Stainless steel laundry sinks with chrome faucet and arborite countertop.
40. All required plumbing, electrical and venting rough ins will be provided.
41. Easy-care Thermafoil base cabinet in purchaser’s choice of white or linen as per plan.
COMFORT AND PEACE OF MIND FEATURES
42. Control switch located on interior of home near garage and master bedroom to power off your future garage door opener as added security feature. Location to be determined by builder.
43. Capped gas line at rear of home for future BBQ hook up.
44. Complete central vacuum system with unit located in garage. Location determined by builder.
45. Standard hose bib (one at rear and one in garage) Location determined by builder
46. Smoke and Carbon monoxide detectors installed and hard wired as per Ontario Building Code.
47. Programmable ENERGY STAR thermostat.
48. Door chimes at front door
49. Monitored security system consisting of master control and display keypad, motion detector, and magnetic contacts on all dwelling entry doors and main and basement windows with purchaser’s order of monitoring service from builder’s supplier.
LIGHTING. ELECTRICAL AND TECHNOLOGY
50. 200 AMP Electrical Service
51. One exterior SEASONAL electrical outlet mounted on soffit, operated on a separate switch.
52. 20 LED pot lights on main floor (excluding cathedral ceilings and open to above areas).
53. European height screwless plate plugs and switches throughout, as per vendors standard specifications.
54. Interior light fixtures in all bedrooms, family room, kitchen, great room, dining room, living room, breakfast area, den, halls, laundry and capped outlet in open to above areas as per vendor’s specifications.
55. Weather proof exterior outlets – one at front, one at rear and one exterior plug on any exterior balcony, as per plan.
56. Electrical wall outlet(s) in garage and an electrical outlet per garage door on garage ceiling for future garage door opener.
57. 5 cable and data rough-ins throughout home, with locations to be determined at prewire consultation
58. 5 Telephone rough-ins throughout home, with locations to be determined at pre-wire consultation
59. 5 USB electrical outlet combination receptacles throughout home, with locations to be determined at pre-wire consultation
60. 220V Outlet located in garage for future electric car charging
61. Approx. 9 foot poured concrete walls with heavy duty damp proofing, drainage board, weeping tiles and full height blanket insulation as per code
62. 30″x24″ basement windows included (window wells may be required as per grading).
63. Plywood subfloor to be glued, screwed and sanded.
64. 2 x 6 exterior wall construction with insulation and attic insulation as per OBC (Ontario Building Code).
65. Conventional air circulating system (HRV) – simplified/partial.
66. High efficiency natural gas furnace with two stage ECM Motor
67. Taped heating/cooling ducts in basement and garage ceiling.
68. Poured concrete porch AND steps, as per plan.
69. Steel post and wood beam construction with pre-engineered floor system (excluding areas due to structural design).
70. Spray foam insulation above in garage ceiling below livable areas as well as all cantilevered areas
71. Rough-in three piece plumbing in basement for future bathroom, as per vendor’s standard location. ( As per plan)
72. Enclosed service stairs to be paint grade finish. Exposed service stairs include stained oak stairs.
73. Cold Cellar with solid core door, weather stripping, light and floor drain as per plan.
74. All garage walls to be dry walled and to be painted with primer.