Highlights at Daniels on Parliament
Daniels on Parliament is located at the corner of Gerrard and Parliament in Regent Park, while one of Toronto’s most culturally diverse neighbourhoods.
Local Amenities and Recreation
- Minutes to Toronto Metropolitan University (fka Ryerson University) and University of Toronto – St. George Campus
- Plethora of shops and services, as well as local convenience type stores
- New Regent Park Aquatic Centre
- The Regent Park Community Centre
- The Regent Park Recreation Centre
- Minutes to 6-acre Regent Park and Regent Park Athletic Ground
- Regent Park – includes a baseball diamond, a swimming pool, as well as many small parks, some of which contain a children’s playground and a wading pool
- There are two outdoor artificial ice rinks in Regent Park – The Regent North rink and the Regent South rink
- The Parliament Street Public Library
- Nelson Mandela Park Public School and also the Nelson Mandela Child Care Centre
Connectivity at Daniels on Parliament
- Easy access to major highways
- Streetcars and bus lines at your door step
- Connect to the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line
- Castle Frank station on the Bloor-Danforth subway line
- The Gardiner Expressway, Lake Shore Boulevard and Don Valley Expressway are just minutes away
- Close proximity to the future East Harbour Transit Hub
- Walk Score of 91 out of 100
- Transit Score of 92 out of 100
- Bike Score of 100 out of 100
Growth and Development
A promising new chapter in the history of Regent Park is well underway, especially with a revitalization project projected to cost $1 billion and take 15 years to complete. The new Regent Park consists of a mix of market condos, affordable housing units and also vibrant new retail and community space.
Rising up where Regent Park meets Cabbagetown, Daniels on Parliament provides the ultimate combination of downtown convenience and luxurious carefree condo living.
Embrace the local culture & art scene. Enjoy great dining, shopping, cafes and schools all close by. And, with the TTC at your doorstep, explore the surrounding neighbourhoods, parks, and everything Toronto has to offer.
This is the most captivating chapter yet in Daniels’ Regent Park revitalization success story – be part of it at Daniels on Parliament in vibrant Downtown East.