Wonder Condos is a new per-construction Condos project located at 462 Eastern Avenue In Toronto East. The Major Intersection are Eastern Avenue and The Booth Avenue. The Project Developed By Graywood and Alterra Developments, Architect Done By Diamond Schmitt Architects, GBCA Architects. Wonder Condos features Total of 8 stories and 268 Hard Lofts, Soft Lofts, condos and towns.
Wonder Condos Highlight:
- Steps from Streetcar, close to TTC Stations, 500 meters from future subway station
- Very close proximity to Leslieville and East Chinatown neighbourhood
- Walkable local amenities include: LCBO, FreshCo, Shoppers Drug Mart, Starbucks, Recreation Centres
- Great local schools in the area making Wonder very family friendly such as Morse Street Junior Public School, Queen Alexandra Middle School, Riverdale Collegiate Institute, È Èlem Gabrielle-Roy, Rosedale Heights School of the Arts, Danforth Collegiate and Technical Institute, and College Francais Secondaire
- Walkable distance 3 local parks, Morse Street Playground, McCleary Playground and Saulter Street Parkette and very close to Cork Towns
- Minutes away from Jimmie Simpson park with ball diamond, multipurpose sports field, lit hockey rink, tennis court, basketball courts, wading pool, and children’s playground.
- Recreation Centre – swimming, fitness, youth sports after school and preschool programs
- Restaurants in close proximity includes: Garc de L’est, Gio Rana’s Really Realty Nice Restaurant, Eastside Social
- Minutes to the DVP and Bayview Extension