- Pre – Construction Homes
- Contact Us
- Sell with G1Homes
Hillsborough Holland Landing is a new pre construction development by Andrin Homes located at Crimson King Way & Dog Wood Boulevard, East Gwillimbury.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Hillsborough Homes
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Hillsborough Homes is located in the beautiful town of East Gwillimbury, just outside of Newmarket where residents will have easy access to plenty of big city and small-town lifestyle amenities and daily necessities.
2. Transit Options – York Region Transit services the area surrounding Hillsborough Homes with bus routes accessible to residents just steps away from home, transporting riders throughout the region and into the city of Newmarket where they can quickly connect to nearby employment hubs, educational institutions, and other nearby transit systems. Both East Gwillimbury and Newmarket GO Transit stations are located and easily accessible to riders. Commuters can take GO Transit into Union Station in downtown Toronto.
3. Highway Access – Conveniently situated close to Highway 404, residents of Hillsborough Homes will be able to travel seamlessly throughout York Region and quickly connect to many other central Ontario thoroughfares including Highways 7, 407, and 401. Motorists will be able to connect to the Don Valley Parkway and drive into downtown Toronto in just under 45 minutes.
4. Family Friendly – The area surrounding Hillsborough Homes is an established and family-friendly community that offers residents plenty of space to raise a family and at a much lower price point than other GTA regions. Residents will also have access to educational institutions including nearby primary and secondary schools, making it a great choice for homebuyers with children. Residents will also have access to community centres, libraries, places of worship, and local medical health centres.
5. Green Space – Residents of Hillsborough Homes will be able to escape the hustle and bustle of their daily lives and return home every day to a natural oasis. The surrounding area is home to plenty of green space, lush parks, tranquil waterways, and conservation areas that the whole family can get out and explore year-round. Nearby green spaces include the Nokiidaa Trail, Rogers Reservoir Conservation Area, and George Richardson Park.