- Pre – Construction Homes
- Contact Us
- Sell with G1Homes
Hart Village is a new single family home development by Terra View Homes currently under construction at 214 Carrington Drive, Guelph. Available units range in price from $1,319,000 to $2,050,000. Hart Village unit sizes range from 1290 to 3883 square feet. Hart Village has a total of 9 quick move-in homes currently for sale.
Building Type: Single Family Home
Ownership: Fee simple
Selling Status: Selling
Construction Status: Construction
Prices – Available Units: From $1,319,000 to $2,050,000
Cost to Purchase Parking: –
Cost to Purchase Storage: –
Average Price per Sqft: $644 per SqFt
Co-op Fee Realtors: –
THE OLD HART FARM HOMESTEAD.
The first generation of Hart family founded the farm in 1847 with four more generations to come in a span of over 100 years. Today, as the new community takes form, the existing home will be restored and incorporated into Hart Village as an amenity space exclusive to Hart residents.
This historic home will be beautifully landscaped, professionally cared for and managed. The home will be the perfect place for overnight guests, short stays and open to hosting your next family celebration.
INCLUDED IN THE HART HOME:
Hotel-style guest suites with wet bar and private bathrooms
Party room with wet-bar and double patio doors leading outside to the courtyard
Main level kitchen, library and living room with central gas fireplace
• 9’ ceiling height on main floor and 8’ ceiling on second floor.
• Moisture resistant high density 3/4” tongue and groove engineered subfloors are nailed, screwed & glued to prevent squeaks.
• Basement sealed with 2 lb spray foam to protect against potential soil gases.
• Basement concrete slab insulated to R10 with spray foam.
• Basement wrapped in superior foundation membrane with weeping tile. In addition, the entire basement walls are tarred for additional moisture protection.
• Reinforced poured concrete foundations.
• Control joints cut or placed in concrete slabs to help control cracking.
• All exterior walls sheathed with a R10 superior insulation panel system to reduce heating costs and thermal bridging.
• Insulation far in excess of Ontario Building Code Requirements.
• Exterior walls insulated to R 32, perimeter basement walls insulated to R 28 to floor and studded, extra heavy R 60 insulation in all flat ceilings, all floors over garage spaces insulated to min. R 41 with 2 lb closed cell urethane foam.
EXTERIOR FINISHING DETAILS
• Architecturally distinctive exterior finishes consisting of a wide variety of brick, stone, vinyl shake, PVC detailing, stucco, and maintenance free high gauge horizontal vinyl siding.*
• Architectural roof shingles with limited lifetime warranty.
• Maintenance free high gauge aluminum fascia, soffit, 5” seamless eaves trough and downspouts.
• Poured 32 Mpa reinforced concrete front porches with pre-finished aluminum white railings as per plan and grading requirements.
• Poured concrete steps & front walk (#of risers subject to grade.)
• All building penetrations including doors and windows are sealed with urethanefoam and fully caulked to prevent drafts and improve window performance
• Exterior coach lamps or pot lights as per plan.
• All homes include hand crafted Indiana address stone or stainless house number as per plan.
• Brick or Stone soldier coursing, keystones, lintels and detailing over all doors and windows as per applicable plan.
• Low Maintenance detailing including frieze boards, window surrounds, brackets, bay surrounds and gable vents as per plan.
• Quality pre-finished coach style or contemporary garage doors.
• Low E argon filled “Triple Pane” vinyl EnergyStar® windows with all front windows having integral decorative grill inserts as per plan.
• Low E argon filled Triple Pane 6’ -0” sliding patio door with security lock or exterior French door as per applicable plan.
• Screens supplied on all opening windows and patio/double garden doors.
• Lot fully sodded (side-yard may be gravel if distance between homes is less then 8’).
• Basecoat paved asphalt driveways and aprons charged to Purchaser as an adjustment on closing.
• Each lot to be furnished with a larger diameter tree. The tree is to be planted on the sodded area between the front curb and the front of the home.
• Purchasers furnished with a complimentary certificate for exterior window cleaning upon receipt of post closing survey
• Flat ceilings in all bathrooms, California texture on all other ceilings with a 4” smooth border on main level.
• Embossed doors throughout.
• 4” baseboard and 2 3/4’” door and window casings throughout.
• Finished walls are painted white with two coats of low VOC latex paint.
• Natural finish Oak handrails, solid wood newels and pickets as per plan.
• Coffered ceilings as per plan.
• Studio walls are finished with a cap and casings. ( as per plan )
• Satin Nickel doorknobs, and hinges throughout with privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
• Quality broadloom throughout with 10mm under pad in all areas which are not specified as hard surface.*
• Foyer, main or second floor laundry to be ceramic tile.
• Wire shelving in all closets with 4 shelves in each linen cupboard.
• White China pedestal sinks in powder rooms.*
• Main bathroom to have tub with tile surround.*
• Ensuite bathroom to have granite countertops with undermount sink.*
• Ensuite to have white acrylic oversized freestanding tub where plan allows or separate ceramic walk in shower complete with glass door as per plan.
• Ensuite, main bath and powder room floors to be ceramic tile.
• Efficient water saver taps, showerheads and dual flush toilets.
• Non-bevelled glass mirrors in all bathrooms.
• Granite Countertop with undermount sink*.
• Choice of custom cabinetry in kitchen* with extended 36” upper cabinetry ( when possible ), with 12” depth and soft close doors and drawers.
• Kitchens are equipped with 2 speed exhaust fans, single lever faucet, and dishwasher electrical and plumbing roughin separate hot water line to dishwasher.
• Pantry or walk-in pantry as per plan.
• Kitchen and breakfast areas to be ceramic flooring.*
ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING AND MECHANICAL FEATURES
• 3-piece drain rough-in in basement (as per plan).
• 2 exterior hose bibs with interior winter shut offs.
• Water shut off valves under all sinks and toilets.
• Laundry floor drain as per plan.
• Water supply lines are non-toxic plastic water piping to reduce water hammer noise and reduced connections
• Drain Water Heat Recovery Unit to reduce water heating costs.
• 2 exterior GFI outlets. (one front, one rear unless otherwise specified).
• 220 volt dryer and stove outlet and 4” exterior vent where specified.
• Interconnected hard-wired strobe smoke detectors on all levels and in all bedrooms for your safety.
• Interconnected hard-wired carbon monoxide detector in all bedroom levels for your safety.
• 200 amp electrical service with copper wiring & circuit breakers. • Interior and exterior light fixtures selected by builder, switched outlets in living and great rooms.
• Rough in electrical for garage door opener including ceiling outlet and low voltage wire.
• Conduit rough in for future electric car charger.
• High Efficiency MPV (variable speed) natural gas furnace, rented or leased power vented high efficiency natural gas on demand tankless hot water heater.
• ERV provides filtered fresh air throughout home.
• All homes and duct work cleaned professionally.
• High performance air to air heat pump to greatly reduce energy costs for heating and A/C.
• Conduit to attic for photovoltaic installation.