Hygge Towns is a new pre-construction townhouse development by Fernbrook Homes. Coming soon to Thunder Bridge Road & Angeline Street North in Lindsay.
Highlights at Hygge Towns
East of Lake Simcoe, backs onto the Scugog River, and is bordered by various lakes, parks, and rivers. Lindsay is one of the best-kept secrets in Southern Ontario. Fernbrook Homes offers a new enclave of contemporary townhomes in the heart of the Kawartha Lakes. Starting at $579,990.
- 5mins to Downtown Lindsay
- 10min to the lakefront
- 10min to Highway 35
- 30min to Highway 115
- 35min to Highway 407
- 40min to Peterborough
- 50min to Durham
- 60min to East Toronto
- 90min to Downtown Toronto
- Victoria Rail Trail
Lindsay is a small city located in the Kawartha Lakes region of Ontario, Canada. Here are some reasons why someone might choose to live in Lindsay:
- Affordable cost of living: Compared to larger cities like Toronto or Ottawa, Lindsay has a lower cost of living, making it an attractive option for those looking for affordable housing and lower expenses.
- Natural beauty: Lindsay is surrounded by beautiful lakes, forests, and countryside, making it an ideal location for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Residents can enjoy hiking, fishing, boating, AS WELL AS other outdoor activities all year round.
- Strong sense of community: Lindsay has a tight-knit community where residents look out for each other. It’s a friendly and welcoming place to live, and there are many community events and festivals throughout the year that bring people together.
- Good healthcare: Lindsay is home to the Ross Memorial Hospital, which provides high-quality healthcare services to residents. There are also several medical clinics and specialists in the area.
- Access to amenities: Despite being a small city, Lindsay has a good selection of amenities, including grocery stores, restaurants, shopping centers, and entertainment options. For those who need more, Peterborough is only a short drive away.
Overall, Lindsay is a great place to live for those who value affordability, natural beauty, a strong sense of community, good healthcare, and access to amenities.