- Pre – Construction Homes
- Contact Us
- Sell with G1Homes
Lyon’s Creek – Phase III is a new townhouse and single family home development by Lancaster Homes currently under construction at 4382 Mann Street, Niagara Falls. Lyon’s Creek – Phase III unit sizes range from 1400 to 3305 square feet.
Community Name: Lyons Creek
Building Type: Townhouse and Single Family Home
Ownership: Condominium and Fee simple
Selling Status: Registration
Sales Start: To Be Determined
Construction Status: Construction
Temporarily Sold Out – New Release Coming Soon!
Lyon’s Creek in Chippawa is a newly built, family-friendly community with small town charm and suburban amenities at a close but respectable distance. Nature lovers of all kinds will feel at home in this spectacular setting nestled between green space and Great Lakes waterways, and among Eastern Canada’s most temperate climates. New home seekers in Niagara who are boaters, ship watchers, and fishing enthusiasts will love the nearby Chippawa Boat Ramp Park, Niagara Boating Club, marinas, and abundant waterway trails and local fishing spots. Golfers will love the choice of fairways in the area. Wine lovers are in one of the key wine producing regions of Ontario. Families will appreciate the abundance of schools, family shopping, and fun activities for all ages. There is something in Niagara Region for everyone!
Buyers with family in St. Catharines or Welland, Ontario will love this accessible location.
– Clay brick exterior and/or vinyl and/or stone with coloured mortar or other materials, as per design. Colours to be predetermined by architect as per colour scheme.
– Pre-finished, virtually maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughing and downspouts.
– Precast concrete or similar front windowsills, with keystone on top of lintel where brick and/or stone is below.
– All vinyl windows. All basement windows throughout except for basement (front windows with colonial bars, as per plan).
– Double doors or single with sidelights and transom, as per plans.
– Antique black plated (or similar) grip set, and dead bolt on front entry door.
– Decorative house numbers.
– Roll-up garage doors with windows, as per plans.
– Precast concrete slabs on front walkways, as per plans.
– Walkout condition: 5’ sliding patio door and additional windows in basement, with main floor wood deck.
– Lookout condition: Main floor wood deck and larger windows at rear of home in basement.
– Upgraded, self-sealing asphalt shingles per pre determined colour scheme. Limited Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
– Front and rear lawns to be fully graded and sodded.
– All exterior doors and windows to be fully caulked with premium quality slow setting caulking.
– Two-stage asphalt-paved driveway.
EXQUISITE INTERIOR FEATURES
– Decorated texture finish ceilings, with smooth border (except kitchen and bathrooms to be smooth finish).
– Quality wall-to-wall broadloom with underpad in bedrooms, second floor hallways and main floor stairs.
– 2 ¾” casing on windows and doors with matching 5 ½” baseboard in finished areas.
– Upgrade, smooth, 2-panel interior doors.
– Closet doors to be same as interior doors, unless otherwise indicated in plans.
– Laundry to be fitted with heavy-duty receptacle for clothes dryer. Single laundry tub and dryer vent to exterior, as per plans.
– All walls to be painted with primer and one coat of finish paint of an off-white colour throughout. Trim and doors to be accented in white.
– H.R.V. (heat recovery ventilator) to control humidity and improve heating efficiency in the home.
-High efficiency forced air gas furnace. Rough-in central air conditioning (sized ducting and thermostat wiring only).
– Quality vanity cabinets with durable countertops.
– All sinks and tubs to be fitted with chrome finish, single lever faucets.
– All vanity sinks fitted with shut off valves.
– Oval Roman bathtub in master ensuite with choice of ceramic tiles for tub surround, as per plans.
– Wall mounted glass plate mirror on top of all vanities.
– Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
– Choice of cabinets from builder’s samples.
– Choice of ceramic floor and wall tiles from builder’s samples.
– Choice of ceramic tiles around deck mounted tub from builder’s samples.
– Choice of premium kitchen cabinets with durable laminate countertops from builder’s samples.
– Rough-in plumbing and electrical provided for dishwasher. Opening to be provided for dishwasher.
– Double compartment stainless steel kitchen sink with designer single lever pull-out faucet.
– Kitchen faucet fitted with shut-off valve.
– Heavy duty wiring and receptacle provided for electric stove.
– 100 amps electrical system with circuit breaker panel and copper wiring throughout.
– Heavy duty receptacle for stove, washer and clothes dryer.
– Decora switches and outlets throughout.
– Pre-wiring for telephone (living room, kitchen and all bedrooms).
– Two roughed-in receptacles wired for high-speed internet (CAT-5 WIRE) and cable internet service.
– Pre-wiring for cable (one outlet in living room or family room and one in master bedroom).
– Two weatherproof electrical outlets (one at the rear of the house and one at the front of the house).
– Two black coach lamps in front of garage and one near front door. Front door chimes.
– Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors, as per Ontario Building Code requirements.
– Standard electrical light fixtures in all rooms except living room and family room (if applicable) to be fitted with an electrical outlet for side lamps, controlled by separate switch.
-2″x6″ construction on exterior walls.
– Steel beam and post construction in basement.
– Roof constructed with engineer certified trusses.
– Roof sheeting with 3/8? plywood.
– All sub floors to be nailed, sanded and fastened with screws to joists.
– 9′ ceilings on main floor, and 8′ ceilings on second floor.
SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDED AT NO EXTRA COST
– 12” x 24” ceramic tiles on floors in tiled areas, installed in stacked pattern.
– Laminate flooring in main floor hallway, living room, dining room and family room.
– Multifunction handheld showerhead in master ensuite.
– Frameless glass shower enclosure in master bathroom, as per plans.
– Curved shower curtain rods in bathtubs, as per plans.
– Decora switches and outlets throughout.Oak Railings with Iron Pickets
– Solid oak handrails and metal pickets on stairs in finished areas, set on solid oak nosing where applicable.
– Electrical outlet with USB charging jacks in kitchen and master bedroom.
– Accent coloured island in kitchen, as per plan.
– Stainless steel chimney fan over stove in kitchen.
– Aluminum framed “pull-up” upper cabinets on either side of chimney fan.
– Fiberglass clad front entry door.
– Modern satin nickel finish straight lever handles.
– China sinks on all bathroom vanities.
– Extra electrical outlet in garage for future garage door opener.
– Rough-in central vacuum terminated at garage with corresponding electrical outlet.
– Heavy-duty vinyl double sectional 8’ sliding patio door to rear yard, as per design.
– Two hose bibs with independent shut-off valves (one in the garage, one at the rear of the house).
– Choice of elegant glass insert for front entry door.
– Natural gas line for BBQ at rear of house.
– Smartphone/Bluetooth keyless entry front door lock.
– Two drawers in base cabinet (or single drawer in double base cabinet) in kitchen at builder’s discretion.