Splendour is a new townhouse and single family home development by Pinewood Niagara Builders currently in preconstruction at Kalar Road & McLeod Road, Niagara Falls. ASplendour has a total of 258 units.
Now Selling! A limited release of fabulous townhomes, semis and singles in beautiful Niagara Falls! Welcome to Splendour – where you’re part of exceptional living and among countless amenities, including parks, trails and a dynamic walkable community. Plus, you’ll choose from various modern home designs featuring chef kitchens, open concept living, and fabulous design elements. Your new home will be built with luxury finishes and the quality craftsmanship Mountainview is known for – experience the Splendour!
Splendour is conveniently located in Niagara Falls, especially with adventure right outside your entrance. Discover the world-class amenities, shopping, as well as dining options just minutes apart. Take a walk through Niagara-on-the-Lake, cross the frontier, play a round of golf, and even take a leisurely stroll down one of the several biking/hiking trails. Splendour is a series of single detached and multi-family residences in the centre of it all, specifically with everything a growing family needs.
The Neighbourhood At Splendour
- Dining: You’ll find locally grown, organic foods when you dine in Niagara. Niagara’s best restaurants have made us a real foodie destination. Finally, there is a food experience for all, from farm-to-table to fine dining.
- Golf: Niagara is a golfer’s dream, with several courses such as Legends On The Niagara, Niagara-on-the-Lake Golf Club, Garden City Golf Course, and Championship Golf Courses by Niagara Parks.
- Entertainment: Live cinema, movies in the Vineyard, art festivals, and other events are available here. Visit the Meridian Centre, FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre, The Shaw Festival, or Falls View Casino to see a live production.
- Wine County: Greetings from Niagara Wine Country! Lift a toast to the wines of cold climates. About 100 wineries can be found in Niagara-on-the-Lake and Twenty Valley. Our wineries range from prestigious award-winning to artisanal small-batch.
- Parks and Trails: Take in the View! Find natural wonders, historic sites, one-of-a-kind parks, as well as hiking trails abound in our area. There are several routes to pick from, such as the Bruce Trail, Balls Falls, and the spectacular Niagara Glen and Gorge. The White Water Walk is a must-see!
- Local Shopping: Throughout Niagara, boutique shops and shopping malls can be discovered. Spend the day in Niagara-on-the-Lake shopping for the right present, or find just what you’re looking for at the outdoor Outdoor Range in Niagara. There is no need to leave Niagara to get everything you need.