Groove Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Block Development. Coming soon to Bathurst Street and St. Clair Avenue West in Toronto at 133 Vaughan Road.
Highlights at Groove Urban Condos Toronto
Located in Humewood-Cedarvale’s well-established family-oriented neighbourhood is where you’ll find The Groove Condos. It is in close proximity from Toronto’s financial district as well as entertainment districts Many services, such as parks and libraries, are found in the interior of this community. St. Clair Avenue also provides easy access to shopping and public transportation.
The numerous tree-lined streets and culs de sacs located in Humewood undoubtedly contribute to the neighbourhood’s intimate streetscape. Because of the many one-way streets, with few cross streets, it helps to keep traffic congestion to a minimum in this peaceful, tucked-away suburb.
- Connected to St. Clair Village, Wychwood and also Forest Hill
- Minutes to the St. Clair Ave West Station
- Easy access to Allen Expressway, Don Valley Parkway as well as the Gardiner Expressway
- Easy access to subway, bus, and streetcar
- Walk to a tremendous variety of shops and restaurants along St. Clair Avenue West
- Steps to Loblaws, Drugstore, and restaurants
- Toronto’s highest concentration of Caribbean shops and restaurants on Eglinton Avenue West and Vaughan Road between Oakwood Avenue and Dufferin Street.
- Streetcars and bus routes along St Clair, Bathurst Street and Vaughan Road
- Bathurst Station on the Bloor-Danforth subway line and St. Clair station on the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line
- Allen Expressway connects commuters to Highway 401.
- Humewood Community School has a football park, baseball diamonds, and a children’s playground, as well as a host of athletic activities.
- Vaughan Road Collegiate Institute – has an enclosed pool for both children’s and adults’ Aquatics.
- One of Toronto’s most magnificent gardens is Humewood Park.
- A modern state-of-the-art theatre is part of the recently constructed Oakwood Village Library and Arts Centre.
- Walk Score of 90 out of 100
- Bike Score of 88 out of 100
- Transit Score of 86 out of 100
- 2-min walk to 512 St. Clair Streetcar
- 5-min walk to St. Clair W. Subway
- 12-min transit to Eglinton West Intechange/future Cedarvale Station while linking the subway and LRT Crosstown
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you can request the grove condos floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.