- Pre – Construction Homes
- Contact Us
- Sell with G1Homes
Artisan Ridge – Phase 3 is a new single family home development By Marydel Homes currently in preconstruction at Palace Street & Baker Street, Thorold. Available units range in price from $899,900 to $1,009,900. Artisan Ridge – Phase 3 has a total of 29 units, with 7 quick move-in homes currently for sale. Sizes range from 2095 to 2600 square feet.
Community Name: Artisan Ridge
Building Type: Single Family Home
Selling Status: Selling
Sales Started: Winter/Spring 2022
Construction Status: Preconstruction
Construction Start Date: To Be Determined
Estimated Completion: To Be Determined
Builder(s): Marydel Homes
Ceilings: From 8’0″ to 9’0″
Prices – Available Units: From $899,900 to $1,009,900
Cost to Purchase Parking:-
Cost to Purchase Storage:-
Average Price per Sqft: $396 per SqFt
Co-op Fee Realtors:-
PHASE 3A GRAND OPENING!
An inspiring revitalization is sweeping the historical downtown streetscape of Thorold, located on the Niagara Escarpment, offering a vibrant small-town lifestyle with a unique old-world charm and natural landscape. A city experiencing a period of incredible growth, Thorold is an area rich in history, flourishing as an ideal spot for living life to the fullest.
Artisan Ridge is located in the heart of Thorold amid residential neighbourhoods, historical sites, beautiful parks, green spaces, and trails. Steeped in the history of the Welland Canal, the city of Thorold sits 350 ft. above sea level at the top of the Niagara Escarpment “Where Ships Climb the Mountain”.
An outstanding array of amenities can be reached from the site even within a 5-kilometer radius. The city of Thorold is located in the heart of the Niagara Region, just five minutes from St. Catharines and ten minutes from Niagara Falls, with Welland to the south, and Pelham to the west.
1. Genuine clay brick elevations with precast window sills, exquisite brick detailing, soldier coursing, brick archways, keystones, other masonry and stone detailing, and vinyl or aluminum detailing as per plan.
2. Custom engraved address stone set in masonry on the front elevation.
3. Purchaser’s choice of exterior colour package (Vendor to architecturally control colors).
4. Roll up sectional garage doors to clad wood specifcations (8’ x 8’) with windows as per plan.
5. 7’0” HIGH Fiberglass insulated front entry door(s) with glass inserts as per plan.
6. Low E / Argon vinyl casement and picture windows throughout with pewter mutton bars on FRONT elevation only and vinyl Low E / Argon sliders on
basement, Including screens, as per Vendor’s standard samples.
7. Self-sealed fiberglass shingles with a 25 year warranty.
8. Pre-finished maintenance free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts.
9. Walkways, precast slabs and steps at front, and patio rear area where applicable. (Wood decks optional at rear yard.)
10. One exterior water tap plus one in garage area. Vendor to determine location.
11. Dead bolts on front entry door and garage access door where applicable as per plan.
12. Entire lot sodded.
13. 2” x 6” exterior wall construction for extra rigidity factor.
14. Decorative black cast aluminum coach lamps and black/pewter gripsets to exterior front elevation only.
15. Poured concrete basement walls and steel beam support required by plan.
16. Cold storage room as per plan.
17. Heavy duty damp proofing on all exterior foundation walls including drainage layer.
INTERIOR PAINT AND TRIMWORK
18. Purchaser’s choice of one paint color throughout home from Vendor’s standard samples.
19. Colonial 800 Series Classique doors and trimwork to be painted white and wire shelving in all closets.
20. Luxurious trim package including fingerjoint pine 4 ¼” baseboards and 2 ¾” casings.
21. Interior doors to include Nickel colored knobs as per Vendor’s standard samples.
22. Stippled ceiling (white) in all areas except kitchen, bathroom & laundry with smooth borders on main floor.
23. Alpajoist Quiet Floor System with 5/8” OSB tongue and grooved sub-flooring to be nailed and screwed with all joints sanded.
24. Purchaser’s choice of 12” x 12” or 13” x 13” imported ceramic floor tiles installed on an approx. ¾”cement base in foyer, kitchen, laundry and powder
room, as per plan from Vendor’s standard samples.
25. Quality broadloom throughout the first and second floors
from Vendor’s standard samples (choice of one color only).
26. Single laundry tub set in white melamine cabinet base with faucet and drain, and washing machine hookups as per plan (cabinet base not included if
laundry in basement).
27. Dryer vent and electrical plug.
28. Double stainless steel sink with single lever MOEN faucet.
29. White hood exhaust fan over stove area vented to exterior.
30. Heavy duty wiring and receptacle for stove.
31. Rough-in plumbing for future dishwasher (space left open in kitchen cabinetry – NO electrical included).
32. Purchaser’s choice of high quality kitchen cabinets with tall upper cabinets and arborite countertops as per Vendor’s standard samples.
33. Quality MOEN chrome faucets for all bathroom vanities and showers as per Vendor’s standard samples. Showers with pressure balanced and temperature control valves.
34. White plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms.
35. Master ensuite bath to include separate shower and 5’ oval tub according to plan.
36. Exhaust fans in all bathrooms vented to exterior.
37. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
38. Plate mirrors above vanities in all bathrooms.
39. Ceramic accessories in bathrooms.
40. Purchaser’s choice of vanity cabinets and arborite countertops as per Vendor’s standard samples.
41. Powder room includes single white pedestal sink.
42. Purchaser’s choice of 10” x 13” imported ceramic bathroom tiles, as per Vendor’s standard samples. Oval tub area includes one row of tiles above tub deck in master ensuite. Shower and standard tub enclosures include full height tiles.
HEATING AND INSULATION
43. Forced air high-efficiency gas furnace with a minimum AFUE of 96% and an ECM motor.
44. Gas Tankless Hot water on demand water heater on a rental basis.
45. HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilation) unit on a rental basis that exceeds the minimum sensible recovery efficiency of 75% at 0 degrees.
46. Ductwork sized for future central air conditioning and wire at thermostat will accommodate air conditioner.
47. Digital Thermostat located in central location on main floor.
48. R22 batt insulation in main and second floor exterior walls, R60 blown insulation in roof and R20 full height (to 6” above slab) blanket insulation in unfinished basement areas.
49. All ductwork joints to be sealed.
50. All ductwork professionally cleaned.
51. All homes with 100-amp breaker panel service.
52. All wiring in accordance with the Ontario Hydro Standards.
53. Standard light fixtures throughout except living room.
54. Smoke detectors on all floors (including every bedroom) as per New Ontario Building Code with built in carbon monoxide detector on second floor.
55. TWO TV Cable rough-in locations (one in family room and one in master bedroom). Location chosen by Vendor.
56. TWO telephone rough-ins (one in kitchen and one in master bedroom). Location to chosen by Vendor.
57. Complete electrical door chime.
58. White DECORA switches only and white electrical outlets on interior main floor and second floor only.
59. Light fixtures throughout the house to have Compact Fluorescent Lamps for energy savings (excluding any potlights and/or light fixtures on dimmer switches).
SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE
60. 9’0” high ceilings on main floor and 8’0” high ceilings to second floor, according to plan.
61. Luxury oak staircase from main to second floor (closed risers) in natural finish as per plan.
62. Solid oak railings and nosings with 1 ¾” spindles from main to second floor.