- Pre – Construction Homes
- Contact Us
- Sell with G1Homes
Brick & Oak is a new townhouse and single family home development By Kettlebeck
currently under construction at 1 Sunset Way, Thorold. Available units range in price from $1,299,990 to over $1,999,990. Brick & Oak unit sizes range from 2170 to 3030 square feet.
Building Type:Townhouse and Single Family Home
Ceilings:Up to 9’0″
Prices – Available Units:From $1,299,990 to over $1,999,990
Cost to Purchase Parking:-
Cost to Purchase Storage:-
Average Price per Sqft:$592 per SqFt
Co-op Fee Realtors:-
Deposit:10% of Purchase Price for Canadian Buyers
35% for Foreign Buyers
Once we have a firm offer, our builder must have the following cheques delivered to their office within five business days.
Brick & Oak Summary
Quality, local craftsmanship, intelligent design and unique features make this already-established neighbourhood the ideal place to start your family tree.
50′ Detach Homes Available
Driven by an emphasis on design, superior craftsmanship, and our own experiences, we’re committed to building the best homes for our families. We partner with the finest planners, architects, engineers and trades to ensure we don’t just build houses, we build homes.
1. All homes are built with brick exteriors and stone accents. Elevations are aesthetically-driven to maintain a unique streetscape, balance and tone in the existing site and with neighbouring units.
2. Long-life, prefinished, maintenance-free soffit, eaves trough and downspout in aluminum as per builder samples.
3. Quality self-sealing, limited lifetime asphalt shingles.
4. Weather-stripping on all exterior doors.
5. Steel, dent-resistant, insulated front entry door with glass inserts, as per plan.
6. Composite, pre-painted sectional garage doors as per builder colours.
7. All sliding patio doors double-glazed, PVC, with Low-E glass.
8. All windows double-glazed, PVC, with Low-E glass. All operating windows are screened. All operable windows on the first and second floor are casement throughout, with decorative inserts on the front elevation as per plan.
9. All basement windows double-glazed, PVC sliders with LowE glass.
10. Corrugated galvanized steel window wells may be required on rear and side windows in basement, as per grading conditions at builder discretion.
11.All garage walls completed with drywall and gas proofed to code.
12. Entire lot graded and sodded as per plan.
13. Precast concrete slab walkway to front entry.
14. Exterior water tap installed in attached garage and at rear of house, as per applicable plan.
15. Some rear yards may have access from house via a small deck with stairs, depending on the grade and as per builder discretion.
16. Poured concrete basement with drainage layer and weeping tile, where applicable.
17. Paved driveways at homeowner cost of $3,400.00 + HST, payable on closing.
18. Soaring 9’ ceilings throughout the main floor.
19. White ceilings finished in California-texture-style plaster throughout the home. Smooth ceilings in kitchen and bathrooms.
20. Primary bedroom complete with ensuite and closet, as per plan.
21. Quality textured wood doors on all closets and bedrooms in two-panel modern lines.
22. Choice of quality finished cabinets and counter tops from vendor’s samples.
23. Quartz countertop from vendor’s samples with double stainless steel sink (kitchen only).
24. Standard 40” upper cabinets in kitchens, as per vendor’s samples.
25. Vented white exhaust fan over stove.
26. Rough-in plumbing and electrical for future dishwasher.
27. Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for future electric stove.
28. Electrical outlets are conveniently located for fridge and counter level for small appliances.
29. Single-lever faucet in chrome.
Baths & Plumbing
30. Choice of vanity cabinets and laminate counter tops in all second floor bathrooms from vendor’s samples. Pedestal sink in powder room.
31. Ensuite bath to contain separate standard acrylic bathtub with ceramic tile surround. Shower receives tiled walls and mosaic tiled floor, with waterproof overhead light.
32. Acrylic bathtub with choice of ceramic tiled walls up to ceiling in additional bathroom(s).
33. White fixtures (sinks and toilets) in ensuite and additional bathroom(s)
34. Exhaust fans installed in all bathrooms.
35. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors and the primary bedroom entrance door only.
36. Single lever faucet on all vanities.
37. Temperature control valves in all showers.
38. Standard white towel bar and toilet paper dispenser in all bathrooms.
39. Soap dish installed on tiled wall of shower or tub enclosure.
40. Mirrors in all bathrooms.
41. Shut-off valves installed on all sinks.
42. All water lines are polyethylene tubing throughout.
43. Sump pump may be required, as per municipal requirements.
44. Laundry on main floor, second floor or basement, as per plan.
45. Laundry on main floor or second floor have tiled floor with single plastic laundry tub and faucet.
46. Plumbing for future washing machine roughed-in.
47. Dryer vent and heavy-duty wiring and outlet provided
Finishing Details/Interior Trim
48. Natural finish oak stairs, railings and pickets, as per plan.
49. Interior passage doors and trims painted white.
50. 5-1/4” baseboards with door stop on hard surface areas.
51. 2-3/4” casings on all windows and doors.
52. Two-storey model types have approximate 9’ ceiling heights on the main floor and 8’ on the second floor, except where precluded by bulkheads.
53. All closets to have shelving and hanging provisions.
54. Premium satin-finish hardware on all interior and exterior doors. Dead bolt on side door entry, garage door and main entry door, where applicable. Side and garage man doors are optional.
55. Exterior satin-finish grip set with dead bolt on main entry door.
56. Corner lots have special treatment in accordance with architectural control provisions and purchaser accepts the same.
57. Circuit breaker panel with 200 Amp service.
58. All wiring in accordance with Ontario Hydro Standards and approved by ESA.
59. Light fixtures provided in all rooms except the living room. Switch operated receptacle in living room.
60. Exterior lights on garages and front porch on front elevation, as per electrical plan.
61. Two exterior waterproof electrical outlets: One (1) at the rear of the house and one (1) in the porch area with covered box on a breaker circuit.
62. Decora switches throughout.
63. Electrical outlet for future garage door opener in the garage ceiling.
64. Standard CO and smoke detector on all floors as per the OBC and safety by-laws.
65. Combination smoke detector/carbon monoxide detector in upper hallway and bedrooms as per the OBC.
66. Central vacuum roughed-in.
67. Electric door chime.
68. One (1) rough-in cable T.V. outlet each in the family room and primary bedroom.
69. Prewired for one (1) telephone jack each in the family room and primary bedroom.
70. High-efficiency forced air gas furnace.
71. Hot water tank (gas rental unit).
72. Ducts sized for future air conditioning.
73. HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator).
74. Exterior walls 2” x 6” with R22 as per the OBC.
75. Attic insulation R60 or better.
76. R20 or better insulation to be installed within approximately 4” above the basement slab in the unfinished basement area, with a vapour barrier nailed into the walls, as per HVAC energy package for each house, as per the OBC.
77. Interior walls painted in builder’s light grey or off-white in a flat texture.
78. All trim and interior doors painted in white with semigloss finish.
79. OSB tongue and groove sub floor glued, nailed and then sanded at drywall stage, as per vendor’s specifications.
80. All floor joints are sanded, glued, and screwed into place to minimize squeaks and floor movement.
81. High-performance engineered flooring system “I”-joist construction as per the architect’s structural plans.
82. Quality Canadian hardwood flooring on main floor, except in tiled areas. Carpet and underpad in all bedrooms and upper hallway.
83. Choose from a selection of imported ceramic tile (approximately 13” x 13”) in kitchen, main or second floor laundry area and all bathrooms, as per plan.
Kettlebeck Developments is a registered builder with the Home Construction Regulatory Authority (HCRA) and the New Home Warranty Program being administered by the Tarion Warranty Corporation.
A Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) will ensure you get settled into your new home in a quick and stress-free manner.
Standard 30 Day, 1-year, 2-year and 7-year warranties apply to each home enrolled with Tarion.